Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pokemon Silver Jacket

Ipod Touch 3G, 8 GB, more than 14 months remaining warranty, maintained top!

Ipod Touch 3G, 8 GB, more than 14 months remaining warranty, maintained top:
I offer my Ipod Touch 3G 8GB for sale. The device was bought on 19/05/2010 by me, but unfortunately very rarely used. Since I hardly use it, I sell it now. The receipt is so that any warranty claims could be made. Moreover, else discovered the following accessories that I have some additional purchased
- Headphones
- Ipod Case (fold-)
- Charger
- data cable

The device is indeed "used" as an offering, the state is absolutely top. There are no scratches on the screen!
The original packaging is also there!

am For questions I contact us by email are available.

Since this is a private sale, I take my hand, no guarantee or warranty.
Price: 130 EUR

0 comments:

Post a Comment